1. Abbasi Esfanjani, H., & Barzegar Valilo, M. (2019). Analysis of the relationship between spiritual leadership and performance with the mediating role of organizational identity in the Social Security Organization of East Azerbaijan Province. Management of Government Organizations, 7(2), 97-114 [Persian].
2. Afshari, B., & Hoveida, R. (2014). Investigating the Impact of Spiritual Leadership of School Principals on Teachers' Educational Performance. International Conference on Management, Tehran, December 22, 2014, Mobin Cultural Ambassadors Institute [Persian].
3. Anderson, K., Kensler, L. A. W., Kochan, F., & Reames, E. H. (2018). Academic Optimism, Enabling Structures, and Student Achievement: Delving into Relationships. Journal of School Leadership, 28(4), 434-461. [DOI:10.1177/105268461802800401
4. Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. Lawrence Erlbaum associates, Inc., Hillsdale.
5. Darvish, B., & Tahmasbzadeh Sheikhlar, d. (2016). The relationship between the spiritual leadership style of educational system managers and teachers' organizational commitment. Educational Management Innovations, 11(4), 21-36 [Persian].
6. Ezzati, M. (2012). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Educational Performance of University Departments: A Qualitative Study. Research and Planning in Higher Education, 65, 23-45 [Persian].
7. Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. (1981). Structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18(1), 39-50. [DOI:10.1177/002224378101800104
8. Fry, L.W., Hannah, S.T., Noel, M., & Walumbwa, F.O. (2011). Impact on spiritual leadership on unit performance. The Leadership Quarterly, 1-12. [DOI:10.1016/j.leaqua.2011.02.002
9. Ghaffari, R., & Rustamnia, Y. (2017). The effect of spiritual leadership and spirituality-based motivation on organizational performance. Islamic Management, 25(1), 143-174 [Persian].
10. Hassani, M., & Abbaskhani, A. (2018). Structural modeling of the relationship between spiritual leadership and professional ethics with organizational performance and quality of work life with the mediating role of organizational learning among the staff of Imam Reza (AS) Hospital in Urmia. Ethics and History of Medicine, 11(1), 35-53 [Persian]. [DOI:10.21859/mej-114053
11. Hoshyari, J., & Halimi, M. (2019). The mediating role of Islamic lifestyle in the relationship between optimism and happiness. Islamic Psychology Research, 2(3), 77-102 [Persian].
12. Kamali Karsalari, S., & Zamani, F. (2020). Predicting social maturity based on social trust and optimism in faculty members. Journal of Social Psychology, 14(58), 231-239 [Persian].
13. Karadağ, M., Altınay Aksal, F., Altınay Gazi, Z., & Dağli, G. (200). Effect Size of Spiritual Leadership: In the Process of School Culture and Academic Success. SAGE Open, January-March 2020: 1 -14, DOI: 10.1177/2158244020914638. [DOI:10.1177/2158244020914638
14. Kurd, B., & Ahmadi, F. (2008). Investigating the relationship between dominant needs and teachers' educational performance. Research in Educational Systems, 2(5), 121-136 [Persian].
15. Medlin, B., & Faulk, L., (2011). The Relationship between Optimism and Engagement: The Impact on Student Performance. Research in Higher Education Journal, 13, 1-9.
16. Memarzadeh, G., & Sanei, M. (2012). Diamonds of spiritual leadership in the Iranian administrative system. Management Development and transformation, 7(2012), 9-18 [Persian].
17. Mossadegh, H., & Khoshaqamat, A. (2019). Investigating the relationship between spirituality at work and responsibility with the educational performance of primary school teachers in Qom. New Strategies for Teacher Training, 5(8), 111-126 [Persian].
18. Nurabadi, A., Irianto, J., Bafadal, I., yanto, J., Gunawan, I., & Amirul Adha, M. (2021). The effect of instructional, transformational and spiritual leadership on elementary school teachers' performance and students' achievement. Cakrawala Pendidikan, 40(1), 17-31. [DOI:10.21831/cp.v40i1.35641
19. Rahimi, G., & Hedayat Fasndouz, A. (2015). Model of the effect of spiritual leadership on spirituality at work: mediating variables of organizational justice and organizational self-esteem. Modern Management Engineering, 3, 4(12), 23-38 [Persian].
20. Safari, M., & Soleimani, N. (2019). The Relationship between Teachers' Academic Optimism Culture and Student Achievement in Junior High Schools in Tehran, journal of Education Experiences, 1(2), 43-58 [Persian].
21. Samii Zafarghandi, M. (2016). The relationship between spiritual leadership status in organizations and employee empowerment. Management on Organizational Education, 5(1), 93- 110 [Persian].
22. Soltanianzadeh, M., Mahboobi, K., Nadri, Kh & Badiei, H. (2019). The Relationship between Psychological Capital and Motivational Beliefs with the Educational Performance of High School Teachers in Buchan County. Psychometrics, 7(28), 127-147 [Persian]
23. Ursulla, K. (2016). Spirituality in New Handbook of Living Religions, Oxford: Blackwell.
24. Wetzels, M., Odekerken-Schroder, G. & Van Oppen, C. (2009), 'Using PLS path modeling for assessing hierarchical construct models: Guidelines and empirical illustration. MIS Quarterly, 33(1): 177. [DOI:10.2307/20650284
25. Zaharris, M., Sims, P., Safer, L., Hendricks, A., Sekulich, K., & Glasgow, D. (2017). The Impact of Spirituality on School Leadership. ICPEL Education Leadership Review, 18(1), 81-95.
26. Zandi, A. (2013). Investigating the Relationship between Teachers' Entrepreneurial Abilities and Their Educational Performance in Varamin High Schools, M.Sc. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Garmsar Unit [Persian].