1. Badri, A. & Badri, G. (2017). Investigating the Impact of Virtual Networks on English Grammar Learning, Second National Conference on New Approaches in Education and Research, Mahmoudabad Technical and Vocational College, MahmoudAbad (In Persian).
2. Bayanfar, F. and Teymouri, H. (2020). Investigating the effect of cyberspace education on students' learning in the field of new mathematical topics, the first national conference on law, social sciences and humanities, psychology and counseling, Shirvan (In Persian).
3. Behzadi, N, Qaderpanah, M, Kamalifar, Z, Nemati Moghadam, A. (2013). Identifying complex concepts in teaching high school chemistry and presenting a suitable lesson plan for its teaching, Iranian Chemistry Education Conference, 8th volume, Semnan. (In Persian).
4. Behzadfar, M. (2015). The effect of educational technology on students' learning. The second conference on educational sciences, psychology and social and cultural injuries in Iran (In Persian).
5. Beyraghifard, A., Kargar, F., Salari, S., Kargar, M. (2020). Student Education Network (SHAD), Quarterly Journal of Applied Studies in Social Sciences and Sociology, Third year, No.3.
6. Boaler, J. (2015). Fluency without fear: Research evidence on the best ways to learn math facts. Youcubed.org.
7. Boud, D., Keogh, R., & Walker, D. (2013). Reflection: Turning experience into learning. Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9781315059051
8. Damla, K., & Fezile, O. (2017). Student opinions on mobile augmented reality application and developed content in science class. TEM Journal, 6(4), 660-670.
9. Dimah, Al-Fraihat, Mike, Joy, Ra'ed, Masa'deh. (2020). Evaluating E-learning systems success: An empirical study. Computers in Human Behavior. Volume 102, January. [DOI:10.1016/j.chb.2019.08.004
10. El Fazazi, H., Samadi, A., Qbadou, M., Mansouri, K., & Elgarej, M. (2018). A Learning Style Identification Approach in Adaptive E-Learning System, In International Conference Europe Middle East & North Africa Information Systems and Technologies to Support Learning, pp.82-89. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-03577-8_10
11. Emami Rizi, K. (2016).The effect of using virtual social networks on students' academic achievement. Journal of Educational Strategies in Medical Sciences. 9 (3): 206-213.(In Persian).
12. Fotaris, P., Pellas, N. (2017). A systematic review of Augmented Reality game-based applications in primary education. In Proceedings of the 11th Conference on Game-Based Learning, Austria.
13. Ghalayi, B., Kadivar, P., Sarami, G., Esfandiari, M. (2011). Evaluating teachers 'self-efficacy belief model as a determinant of their job satisfaction and students' academic achievement, Research in curriculum planning, Ninth year, second period, No.5, PP.95-107.
14. Hemmati, M., & Ghanbari, S. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Quality of Work Life and Self-Efficacy of Elementary School Teachers in Hamadan, Quarterly Journal of Educational Leadership and Management, Department of Educational Sciences, Bu Ali Sina University, Hamadan, 9 (1).(In Persian).
15. Karban, Richard (2015-06-18). Plant Sensing and Communication. University of Chicago Press. ISBN 9780226264844. [DOI:10.7208/chicago/9780226264844.001.0001
16. Kardan, A.M., & Arafi, A. (2016). An Introduction to Islamic Education - Volume One: Philosophy of Education. Tehran: Organization for the Study and Compilation of University Humanities Books (In Persian).
17. Larijani, Fardin and Saeedi, Fereydoun (2017). The relationship between academic achievement and Teachers' self-efficacy. Tehran: Azarin Mehr (In Persian).
18. Mahmodi, D., Ahghar, G., Fathi, L. (2020). Examining the learning styles of students to choose the most appropriate style, Journal of Educational Leadership and Management, No.54,PP.69-89.
19. Movahednasr, J., & Jalili, M. (2018). Investigating the Impact of Cyberspace on Students' Learning, Second International Conference on Innovation and Research in Educational Sciences, Management and Psychology, Tehran, Soroush Hekmat Center for Islamic Studies and Research. (In Persian).
20. Mohammadyari,Gh.,Shahidi,S.H.(2020). SHAD network, students' progress and learning, Journal of Psychological Studies and Educational Sciences, No.54, PP.1-31.
21. Shanshan Wan, ZH. Niu (2018). An E-learning Recommendation Approach Based on the Self- Organization of Learning Resource,Knowledge-Based Systems, DOI: 10.1016/j.knosys.2018.06.014. [DOI:10.1016/j.knosys.2018.06.014
22. Shakeri, M., Hooshi Sadat, A. & Zarezadeh, Z. (2015). Collective efficiency; How Teachers 'Beliefs Influence Students' Learning: Yazd University Press. (In Persian).
23. Shabani, S., & Mahmoudi, M. (2019). Virtual training; Benefits and limitations; Opportunities and Challenges. Psychological Studies and Educational Sciences. 48: 45- 29. (In Persian).
24. Saffari, SH. (2015). Investigating the role of information technology in learning of female students in Tehran. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. (In Persian).
25. Shafie, S., Khosravi, O. (2020). Investigating the effect of teachers 'educational skills on improving students' learning, Journal of Contemporary Research in Science and Research, Second year, No.15.
26. Wolters, C. A., & Daugherty, S. G. (2007). Goal structures and teachers' sense of efficacy: their relation and association to teaching experience and academic level. Journal of Educational Psychology, 99, 181-193. [DOI:10.1037/0022-0618.104.22.168
27. Williams Antony, E. Pence Harry. (2011). Smart Phones, a Powerful Tool in the Chemistry Classroom, American Chemical Society and Division of Chemical Education, 2011, 88, 683. [DOI:10.1021/ed200029p
28. Willingham, D. T., Hughes, E. M., & Dobolyi, D. G. (2015). The scientific status of learning styles theories, Teaching of Psychology, 42(3): 266-271. [DOI:10.1177/0098628315589505
29. Zamani, B.I., & Madani, S.A. (2011). Strategies to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of teachers in virtual education. Quarterly Journal of Strategies to Increase the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Teachers in Virtual Education. 6: 39- 50. (In Persian).
30. Zarabian, F. & Baqizadeh, M. (2017). Investigating the role of virtual social networks in students' lifelong learning. 9th International Conference on Psychology and Social Sciences. (In Persian).
31. Zarei, I.,Ghorbani, H.R. (2015).The effect of virtual social networks on students' English language learning. Quarterly Journal of Teaching and Learning Technology.1 (3): 23 - 36. (In Persian).