1. Abbasi, H., Abdi; H., Bakhit, M., & Rezaei, G. (2015). Relationship between organizational justice and organizational indifference of employees of sports and youth departments of Kermanshah province, Studies of organizational behavior in sports, 2 (2), 64-57. [In Persian]
2. Abolfazli, E., Yousefi Saidabadi, R., & Fallah, V. (2016). An analytical study on indifference management in educational system of Iran: Reflection on expert's opinions. International Review, 1(2): 22-37. [DOI:10.5937/intrev1602022A
3. Ahmad, A. R., & Jameel, A. S. (2021). Effect of organizational justice dimensions on performance of academic staff in developing countries. Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 25(3), 259-270.
4. Ajlouni, W. M. E., Kaur, G., & Alomari, S. A. (2021). Effective organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior using fuzzy logic to obtain the optimal relationship. Quality Management in Healthcare, 30(1), 13-20. [DOI:10.1097/QMH.0000000000000288
5. Akram, T., Lei, S., Haider, M. J., Hussain, S. T., & Puig, L. C. M. (2017). The effect of organizational justice on knowledge sharing: Empirical evidence from the Chinese telecommunications sector. Journal of Innovation & Knowledge, 2(3), 134-145. [DOI:10.1016/j.jik.2016.09.002
6. Andam, R., Taheri, H. (2019). Modeling of practive organizational indifference based on organizational justice, organizational commitment and job satisfaction(The case: women teachers of phusical education in alborz province). Educational and scholastic studies, 8 (21): 193-215. [In Persian]
7. Andam, R., Taheri, H. (2019). Modeling of practive organizational indifference based on organizational justice, organizational commitment and job satisfaction(The case: women teachers of phusical education in alborz province). Educational and scholastic studies, 8 (21): 193-215. [In Persian].
8. Arik, S. (2021). The Predictive Powers of Organizational Trust and Justice on Enabling School Structure: A Structural Equation Modelling Approach. African Educational Research Journal, 9(2), 449-460. [DOI:10.30918/AERJ.92.21.044
9. Aryani, R., Widodo, W., & Chandrawaty, C. (2021). How adversity quotient and organizational justice reduce turnover intention empirical evidence from Indonesia. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 8 (6), 1171-1181.
10. Aygün, M. (2021). Analysis of the Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Organizational Trust of Physical Education and Sports Teachers. Journal of Pedagogical Research, 5(1), 203-215. [DOI:10.33902/JPR.2021167583
11. Bidarian, S., & Jafari, P. (2012). The relationship between organizational justice and organizational trust. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 47, 1622-1626. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.873
12. Costa, A. C. (2017). Trust in Organizations, Brunel University London, Brunel Business School.
13. Garira, E. (2020). Needs assessment for the development of educational interventions to improve quality of education: A case of Zimbabwean primary schools. Social Sciences & Humanities Open, 2(1): 10-20. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssaho.2020.100020
14. Ghanbari, S., & Erfanizadeh, F. (2017). The Role of Organizational Trust in Moderating Organizational Pessimism of Employees, Quarterly Journal of Organizational Behavior Studies, 6 (2), 149-125. [In Persian]
15. Jahanian, R., Ghodsi, S.(2014). The Relationship between Organizational Health and Justice and Employee Professional Development in Educational Organizations, A New Approach in Educational Management, 5 (19), 114-97. [In Persian]
16. Jayus, J. A. (2021). The Effect of Distributive Justice, Procedural Justice and Interactional Justice on Teacher Engangement and Teachers Performance. Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (TURCOMAT), 12(7), 131-139.
17. Jiang, Z., Gollan, P. J., & Brooks, G. (2017). Relationships between organizational justice, organizational trust and organizational commitment: a cross-cultural study of China, South Korea and Australia. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 28(7), 973-1004. [DOI:10.1080/09585192.2015.1128457
18. Kalantari, Kh. (2013). Structural Equation Modeling in Socio-Economic Research (with LISREL and SIMPLIS). Tehran: Farhang Saba Publishing. [In Persian]
19. Khasawneh, M. (2021). The Degree of Practicing Organizational Justice by Teachers of Learning Disabilities in English Language from their Point of View. Journal of Asian Multicultural Research for Educational Study, 2(2). [DOI:10.47616/jamres.v2i2.175
20. Kocaeksi, S., Ozbal, A. F., & Yavas, H. (2015). Examinatıon of Student control ideologies and leadership behaviors of physical education and sports teachers in terms of different variables. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 186: 451-455. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.092
21. Kocaeksi, S., Ozbal, A. F., & Yavas, H. (2015). Examinatıon of Student control ideologies and leadership behaviors of physical education and sports teachers in terms of different variables. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 186: 451-455. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.092
22. Koohi, A., Ahmadi, G. A., Ashouri, J., & Beyrami, R. (2017). Presenting a model based on managerial styles, creativity and organizational commitment with job satisfaction of managers. Quarterly Journal of Educational Studies, 19 (17):9-28. . [In Persian]
23. Lim, B. T., & Loosemore, M. (2017). The effect of inter-organizational justice perceptions on organizational citizenship behaviors in construction projects. International Journal of Project Management, 35(2), 95-106. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijproman.2016.10.016
24. Mehraban, J. (2021). The mediating role of organizational indifference in the relationship between job burnout and administrative health of education staff in Tabriz. Management and Educational Perspective, 3(1), 55-82. [In Persian]
25. Meimand, M. M., Aidi, M., Shiri, A., & Darabifar, H. (2012). Effect of Organization Indifference Dimensions on the Organizational Commitment of Gas Company Employees in Ilam Province. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 62, 666-667. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.111
26. Mirjalili, S. M. A. (2018). Investigating the role of professional development and empowerment of Farhangian University teachers on students' perception of teaching quality; Case Study. Educational Studies, 7¬(2): 38-9. [In Persian]
27. Moradi, M., Hamidi, H., & Eskandari, A. (2020). Investigating the Relationship between Organizational Indifference, Organizational Justice, and Organizational Belonging among Librarians and Employees at the Astan-e Quds Razavi's Organization for Libraries, Museums, and Document Centers. Library and Information Sciences, 23(1), 5-27. [In Persian]
28. Nadi, M. A; Islami Harandi, F.(2015). Structural model of organizational justice, job satisfaction and organizational commitment with deviant behaviors of teachers in Isfahan, a new approach in educational management, 7 (28), 83-59. [In Persian]
29. Pasandiepour, N., Pak Tinat, I., Kharazmi, M., & Razavi Trainee, T. (2017). Investigating the effect of organizational culture dimensions on building trust among employees of the executive organs of Sirjan, Organizational Culture Management, 15 (29), 329-309. [In Persian]
30. Ponnu, C. H., & Chuah, C. C. (2010). Organizational commitment, organizational justice and employee turnover in Malaysia. African Journal of Business Management, 4(13):2676-2692.
31. Salajeghe, S., & Tanabandeh, M. (2016). An explanation of the relationship between organizational indifference and job performance of staffe with the mediating role of cultural intelligence (a case study: costoms office staffs in Tehran) Iioab journal,7,452-459.
32. Shekari, Gh. A., Aliaei, L., Khairkhah, M., & Hashemozehi, R. (2015). Factors Affecting Organizational Indifference (Case Study: Khorasan Regional Electricity Company), Quarterly Journal of Public Management Mission, 7 (2), 81-71. [In Persian]
33. Soltani, Sh. (2016). Investigating the Relationship between Different Dimensions of Organizational Trust and Organizational Commitment of Employees (Case Study of Education Employees in Mahabad County), Quarterly Journal of Educational Management Innovations, 12 (1), 103-98. [In Persian]
34. Viner, R. M., Hargreaves, D. S., Ward, J., Bonell, C., Mokdad, A. H., & Patton, G. (2017). The health benefits of secondary education in adolescents and young adults: an international analysis in 186 low-, middle-and high-income countries from 1990 to 2013. SSM-population health, 3: 162-171. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssmph.2016.12.004
35. Viner, R. M., Hargreaves, D. S., Ward, J., Bonell, C., Mokdad, A. H., & Patton, G. (2017). The Health Benefits of secondary education in adolescents and young adults: An international analysis in 186 low-, middle-and high-income countries from 1990 to 2013. SSM-Population Health. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssmph.2016.12.004
36. Yanez, S., Uruburu, A., Moreno, A., & Lumbreras, J. (2019). The sustainability report as an essential tool for the holistic and strategic vision of higher education institutions. Journal of Cleaner Production, 207: 57-66. [DOI:10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.09.171