1. Akbari, Morteza, Kikhakhan, Javad( 2020), Identifying Barriers to Technological Entrepreneurship Development, Spring 2020, Volume 11, Number 1
2. Alexeis Garcia-Perez, Vahid Jafari-Sadeghi, Elena Candelo and Jerome Couturier(2021), Exploring the impact of digital transformation on technology entrepreneurship and technological market expansion: The role of technology readiness, exploration and exploitation, Journal of Business Research, 2021, vol. 124, issue C, 100-111 [DOI:10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.11.020
4. Ana Garcez, Ricardo Silva & Mário Franco,(2022), Digital transformation shaping structural pillars for academic entrepreneurship: A framework proposal and research agenda, Vol.:(0123456789),Education and Information Technologies,
6. Anggraeni Permatasari, Grisna Anggadwita,(2020), Digital Entrepreneurship Education in Emerging Countries, DOI:10.4018/978-1-5225-7473-6.ch008, In book: Opening Up Education for Inclusivity Across Digital Economies and Societies (pp.156-169).
8. Arfai, Aziz, Mohammadi, Rastegar, and Akbari, Peyman (2016). Providing a Conceptual Model for Factors Affecting the Success of e-Entrepreneurship (Case Study: E-Entrepreneurship Companies). Economics Studies, Financial Management and Accounting, Volume 2, Number 1/2, 28-38 [DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-20138-8
9. Arfai, Aziz, Mohammadi, Rastegar, and Akbari, Peyman (2016). Providing a Conceptual Model for Factors Affecting the Success of e-Entrepreneurship (Case Study: E-Entrepreneurship Companies). Economics Studies, Financial Management and Accounting, Volume 2, Number 1/2, 28-38 [DOI:10.1007/s10961-015-9399-6
10. Bagherifar Ali Akbar, Salehi Keyvan. (2016) Challenges of training and nurturing entrepreneurial students in technical and vocational colleges, Training Quarterly, pp. 1-40 [DOI:10.1007/s11187-017-9865-7
11. BAIERL, RONNY, BEHRENS, JUDITH, BREM, Alexander،(2020(DigitaEntrepreneurship.
13. Boh, W. F., De-Haan, U., & Strom, R. 2015. University technology transfer through entrepreneurship: Faculty and student spinoffs. Retrieved from www.kauffman.org [DOI:10.4018/978-1-7998-1005-6.ch004
15. Brown, R., Mason, C., 2017. Looking inside the spiky bits: a critical review and conceptualization of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Small Business Econ. 49 (1), 11-30. [DOI:10.1016/j.techfore.2016.11.028
17. C Leong, FTC Tan, B Tan, F Faisal - Information & Management, (2020) - ElsevierThe emancipatory potential of digital entrepreneurship: A study of financial technology-driven inclusive growth [DOI:10.1057/978-1-137-59156-2_7
18. Chen X., Huang C., Wang H., Wang W., Ni X., Li Y. (2021). Negative emotion arousal and altruism promoting of online public stigmatization on COVID-19 pandemic. Front. Psychol. 12:2140. 10.3389/fpsyg.2021.652140
20. Chen, Y. S. (2021 ). Sustainable Development Through Franchise Innovation in the Digital Economy Improving Business Performance Through Innovation in the Digital Economy (pp. 39-57(.
22. Colombelli, A., Paolucci, E. & Ughetto, E. (2019), Hierarchical and relational governance and the life cycle of entrepreneurial ecosystems, Small Bus Econ,52 (2):505-521.
24. Dedehayir, O., Mäkinen, S.J., Ortt, R., 2018. Roles During Innovation Ecosystem Genesis:A Literature Review, Technological Forecasting and Social Change 136. pp. 18-29.
26. Economics, 49(1), 55-73.
28. Elia, G., Margherita, A., 2016. A collective intelligence platform for developing technology entrepreneurship ecosystems. In: Passiante, G. (Ed.), Creating Technology- Driven Entrepreneurship. Palgrave Macmillan, London, pp. 195-220. [DOI:10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120565
30. Eminoglu, A., & Gungormus, Z. (2019). Entrepreneurial characteristics and inclinations of nursing students. Caring Sciences, 12(2), 684.
31. Entezari, Yaghoub, (2019), Requirements for the development of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Bonyan University, Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, Volume 35, Number 1, pp: 25-11
32. Entezari, Yaghoub, (2019), Requirements for the development of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Bonyan University, Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, Volume 35, Number 1, pp: 25-11
33. European Commission, 2017. Digital Transformation Scoreboard 2017. available at. https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/dem/monitor/scoreboard.
34. European Commission, 2017. Digital Transformation Scoreboard 2017. available at. https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/dem/monitor/scoreboard. [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2021.103108
35. Fallah, Mahboubeh; Amiri, Mojtaba (2019). Designing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Model for Start-up IT Businesses, Twelfth Year, No. 45, Fall 2019, pp. 59-8484 [DOI:10.3390/su12072764
36. Fallah, Mahboubeh; Amiri, Mojtaba (2019). Designing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Model for Start-up IT Businesses, Twelfth Year, No. 45, Fall 2019, pp. 59-8484 [DOI:10.3390/su11051243
37. Feng J., Liu Z., Feng L. (2021). Identifying opportunities for sustainable business models in manufacturing: Application of patent analysis and generative topographic mapping. Sustain. Product. Consum. 27, 509-522. 10.1016/j.spc.2021.01.021. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2019.109699
39. Gianluca Elia, Alessandro Margherita, Giuseppina Passiante,(2020), Digital entrepreneurship ecosystem: How digital technologies and collective intelligence are reshaping the entrepreneurial process, journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/techfore [DOI:10.1108/IJEBR-02-2018-0104
40. Giustina Secundo , Pierluigi Rippa, Roberto Cerchione,(2020), Digital Academic Entrepreneurship: A structured literature review and avenue for a research agenda, journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/techfore,pp1-17
42. Giustina Secundo, Gioconda Mele , Pasquale Del Vecchio, Gianluca Elia,(2021), Threat or opportunity? A case study of digital-enabled redesign of entrepreneurship education in the COVID-19 emergency, 2021 May;166:120565. doi: 10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120565.
44. Gladys Yaa Saah Oppong, Saumya Singh and Fedric Kujur ) 2020(,Potential of digital technologies inacademic entrepreneurship - a study, 22 May 2020, https://www.emerald.com/insight/1355-2554.htm [DOI:10.25300/MISQ/2017/41:1.03
45. Graham, R. 2014. «Creating university-based entrepreneurial ecosystems evidence from emerging world». www.rhgraham.org.
46. Imani, Abdolmajid; Hosseinifar, Azam (2019). The Impact of Social Networks on Digital Entrepreneurship in Knowledge-Based Companies, Intelligent Business Management Studies, Year 6, Issue 22, Winter 2019, pp. 1-22
47. Isenberg, D., 2011. The entrepreneurship ecosystem strategy as a new paradigm foreconomic policy: principles for cultivating entrepreneurship. Babson Entrepreneur.Ecosyst. Project.
48. Kikha, Ahmad; Ezzati, Mina (2019), Entrepreneur University Model Design, Qualitative Approach (Case Study: University of Tehran), Year 21, Issue 83, Fall 2019, pp. 51-77
49. Li X., Li Z., Jia T., Yan P., Wang D., Liu G. (2021). The sense of community revisited in Hankow, China: Combining the impacts of perceptual factors and built environment attributes. Cities 111:103108. 10.1016/j.cities.2021.103108.
51. Liliya Satalkina, Gerald Steiner (2020), Digital Entrepreneurship and its Role in Innovation Systems: A Systematic Literature Review as a Basis for Future Research Avenues for Sustainable Transitions, Sustainability 2020, 12, 2764,pp1-27 [DOI:10.1016/j.techfore.2018.07.013
53. López, M., Cazorla, A., & Panta, M. D. P. (2019). Rural Entrepreneurship Strategies:Empirical Experience in the Northern Sub-Plateau of Spain. Sustainability, 11)5(. 1243.
55. López-Núñez, M. I., Rubio-Valdehita, S., Aparicio-García, M. E., & Díaz-Ramiro, E. M. (2020). Are entrepreneurs born or made? The influence of personality. Personality and Individual Differences, 154, 109699.
57. Mamdouh Alenezi,(2021), Deep Dive into Digital Transformation in Higher Education Institutions, College of Computer and Information Sciences, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh 11586, Saudi Arabia; email@example.com
58. Marques, C.S., Santos, G., Ratten, V. and Barros, A.B. (2019), "Innovation as a booster of rural artisan entrepreneurship: a case study of black pottery", International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, Vol. 25 No. 4, pp. 753-772. [DOI:10.1111/etap.12167
60. Moradian, Parisa; Salimi, Mahtab (2020). Identifying the factors of educational entrepreneurship development in the higher education system, Marine Science Education, No. 21, Summer 2020, pp. 151-162
61. Mostafaei, Seyed Mohammad Reza; Malekian, Faramarz (2019). Designing an entrepreneurial university model based on data theory of foundation, management and planning in educational systems, Volume 12, Number 2, Fall and Winter 2019, pp. 41-74.
63. Naderi, Nader, Rezaei, Bijan (2020). Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Development Strategies in Rural Areas of Kermanshah, Quarterly Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, Year 9, Issue 1 (Consecutive 31), Spring 2020 [DOI:10.1016/j.iref.2020.09.011
64. Nambisan, S., Lyytinen, K., Majchrzak, A. and Song, M. (2017), "Digital innovation management: reinventing innovation management research in a digital world", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 41 No. 1, pp. 223-238. [DOI:10.3389/fpsyg.2021.766498
66. Nambisan, S., Lyytinen, K., Majchrzak, A. and Song, M. (2017), "Digital innovation management: reinventing innovation management research in a digital world", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 41 No. 1, pp. 223-238.
68. Narenji Thani, Fatemeh; Hosseini, Seyed Rasoul (2021). Evaluation of students' entrepreneurial characteristics in the electronic context in order to design and implement entrepreneurship program, educational and school studies, Volume 9, Number 24, Fall 2021, pp. 285-308. [DOI:10.1007/s11846-020-00438-5
69. Ngoasong, M. Z. (2018). Digital entrepreneurship in a resource-scarce context: Afocus on entrepreneurial digital competencies, Journal of small business and EnterpriseDevelopment. 1-36.
70. Pajouhan, Ayub; Rezaei, Bijan (2020). Identifying the factors affecting the sustainability of small businesses, No. 33, January 2020, pp. 71-87
71. Raisi Nafchi, Samaneh (2017). Overview of e-business models: A study of the factors affecting the implementation of e-business model in SMEs. 3rd International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Innovation, Tehran
72. Ratna Lindawati Lubis,(2021), DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT: ARE WE THERE YET?, Journal of Teaching and Education, ISSN: 2165-6266 : 09(01):167-194 .
73. Rezaei, Bijan and Noman Musa, Saba (2016). Entrepreneurship in Information and Communication Technology, International Business Conference: Opportunities and Challenges.
74. Rippa, P., and Secundo, G. (2019). Digital academic entrepreneurship: The potential of digital technologies on academic entrepreneurship. Technological Forecasting and Social Change (in press).
76. Roundy, P. T., & Fayard, D. (2019). Dynamic capabilities and entrepreneurial ecosystems: the microfoundations of regional entrepreneurship. The Journal of Entrepreneurship,28)1(. 94-120.
78. Sakhteh, Shaghayegh; Karimi, Asef (2019). Factors Affecting Open Innovation in Digital Entrepreneurship, Volume 11, Number 4, Winter 2019, pp. 719- 737.331
79. Sayehvand, Zahra; Alami, Farnoosh (2020). Identification of educational entrepreneurship ecosystem, management on education of organizations, ninth year, number 1, spring and summer 2020, pp. 309-331
80. Shihaki Tash, Mahim, Ghaffari, Hassan, (2020), The effect of information technology capabilities on identifying entrepreneurial opportunities, Technology Development Quarterly, Year 16, No. 62.
81. Soleimani, Moin; Rezaei, Bijan (2020). Strategies for the development of entrepreneurial ecosystem, ninth year, No. 1 (31 consecutive, spring 2020), pp. 67-94.
82. Soltanzadeh, Vahid ; Ardalan, Mohammarreza (2020), Identifying the factors affecting educational entrepreneurship in public universities, Scientific Journal of Innovation and Creativity in the Humanities, Volume 10, Number 1, Summer 2020, pp. 209-244
83. Spigel, B. (2017). The Relational Organization of Entrepreneurial Ecosystems. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 41(1): 49-72.