1. Alivernini, F., Cavicchiolo, E., Palmerio, L., & Girelli, L. (2015). Representations of Study and Students' Academic Motivation. Journal of social and behavioral sciences, 205(2015): 302-305. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.09.086
2. Attride-Stirling, J. (2001). Thematic Networks: An Analytic Tool for Qualitative Research. Journal of Qualitative Research, 1(3): 385-405. [DOI:10.1177/146879410100100307
3. Azadikhah, M. (2012). Validation of school motivation questionnaire in students of Shiraz. MSc Thesis, Semnan University, Semnan, Iran. [In Persian]
4. Bakhshi, N., & Fooladchang, M. (2018). The relationship between school climate and academic resilience: the mediating role of academic vitality. Journal of educational psychology studies, 15(30): 51-80. [in Persian]
5. Blum, R. (2005). School connectedness: Improving students' lives. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
6. Bourojerdi, M. (2012). Evaluation of the effectiveness of progress motivation training on perception of class structure and academic engagement of third year middle school students in Saqez. MSc Thesis, Allameh Tabatabayi University, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
7. Bronson, S. (2016). Autonomy support environment and autonomous motivation on nursing student academic performance: an exploratory analysis. Journal of Nurse Education Today, 44(2016): 451-457. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2016.05.013
8. Catalano, R., Haggerty, K., Oesterle, S., Fleming, C., & Hawkins, J. (2004). The importance of bonding to school for healthy development: Findings from the social development research group. Journal of School Health, 74(7): 252-261. [DOI:10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb08281.x
9. Cetin, T., & Burak, A. (2019). An investigation of relationships between attachment levels to school and the variables of the perception of school life quality and peer pressure among high school students. Journal of Education and Training Studies, 7(1): 76-88. [DOI:10.11114/jets.v7i1.3720
10. Chamzadeh Ghanavati, M., Aghaei, A., & Golparvar, M. (2015). The effect of positive- thinking skills on the pessimistic documentary style in primary school boys. Journal of Research in Curriculum planning, 12(20): 43-50. [In Persian]
11. Chen, K. C, H., Jang, S. J. (2010). Motivation in online learning: testing a model of self-determination theory. Journal of Computers in Human Behavior, 26(4): 741-752. [DOI:10.1016/j.chb.2010.01.011
12. Clark, M. H., Middleton, S. D., Nguyen, D., & Zwick, L. K. (2014). Mediating relationships between academic motivation, academic integration and academic performance. Journal of Learning and Individual Differences, 33: 30-38. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2014.04.007
13. Davis, H. A., Chang, M. L., Andrzejewski, C. E., & Poirier, R. R. (2014). Examining relational engagement across the transition to high schools in three US high schools reformed to improve relationship quality. Journal of Learning Environments Research, 17: 263-286. [DOI:10.1007/s10984-013-9148-4
14. Deci E. L., & Ryan R. M. (2017). Self-determination theory: basic psychological needs in motivation, development and wellness. 1st edn, New York: Guilford press, 756 p.
15. Derakhshan, N., Saif, A. A., Kiamanesh, A., & Ahadi, H. (2018). Construction, Validation, Reliability and Normalization of Academic State Motivation Inventory. Journal of instruction and evaluation, 10(40): 69-104. [In Persian]
16. Doci, G. & Vasileiadou, E. (2015). Let's do it ourselves individual motivations for investing in renewables at community level. Journal of Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 49: 41-50. [DOI:10.1016/j.rser.2015.04.051
17. Dortaj, F., & Khani, M. H. (2019). Learning psychology, 1st edn, Tehran: Allameh Tabatabayi press, 350 p. [in Persian]
18. Elmelid, A., Stickeley, A., Lindblad, F., Schwab-Stone, M., Henrich, C., C. & Ruchkin, V. (2015). Depressive symptoms, anxiety and academic motivation in youth: do school and families make a difference? Journal of adolescence, 45(2016): 492-502. [DOI:10.1016/j.adolescence.2015.08.003
19. Fredricks J., A. Blumenfeld, P., C. & Paris, A., H. (2004). School engagement: potential of the concept, state of the evidence. Journal of Review of Educational Research, 74: 59-109. [DOI:10.3102/00346543074001059
20. Ghasbeyi, G. (2012). The effect of teacher-student relationship with self-concept mediation on high school students' academic motivation. MSc Thesis, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran. [In Persian]
21. Ghasem-Tabar Ganji, H. (2016). Evaluation of extracurricular activities in the second secondary school for boys in Babol using the CIPP evaluation model. MSc Thesis, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran. [in Persian]
22. Ghazi Tabatabayi, M., Hejazi, E., & Rezayi Sharif, A. (2010). Testing theories of social problem related to school among elementary school students. Journal of study of social issues in Iran, 1(2): 113-138. [in Persian]
23. Han, Y., Kim, H., & Ma, J. (2015). School bonds and the onset of substance use among Korean youth: an examination of social control theory. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 12(3): 2923-2940. [DOI:10.3390/ijerph120302923
24. İhtiyaroglu, N, & Tulunay-ates, O. (2018). Analyzing the relationships between the student's stress coping styles and school attachment. Journal of Education and training, 4: 371-379. [DOI:10.20448/journal.522.2018.44.371.379
25. Jafari, A. (2019). Development of an educational package based on the components of self-directed learning and determining its effectiveness on independent learning, academic responsibility, academic performance, academic enthusiasm, academic vitality and academic procrastination in new male students at Farhangian University of Isfahan. PhD dissertation, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan (Khorasgan), Isfahan, Iran. [In Persian]
26. Jalili, F. (2017). Develop a self-determination education package and evaluate its effectiveness on self-disability, academic procrastination, academic motivation, student-seeking behavior and academic fascination. PhD dissertation, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan (Khorasgan), Isfahan, Iran. [In Persian]
27. Kavousian, J. (2011). The mediating role of basic psychological needs, motivational self-regulation and academic emotions in explaining the relationship between environmental variables supporting students' academic self-regulation and academic performance and school well-being. PhD dissertation, University of Kharazmi, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
28. Kordi, H. (2016). Predicting academic motivation based on motivational factors (task usefulness and mastery goals): The mediating role of time horizon in students. MSc Thesis, Allameh Tabatabayi University, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
29. Libbey, H. P. (2004). Measuring student relationships to school, Attachment, bonding, connectedness, and engagement. Journal of School Health, 74(7): 274-283. [DOI:10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb08284.x
30. Lindstrom-Johnson, S. R., Blum, R. W., & Cheng, T. L. (2014). Future orientation: A construct with implications for adolescent health and wellbeing. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health, 26(4): 459-468. [DOI:10.1515/ijamh-2013-0333
31. Liu. R., & Chiang, Y. L. (2019). Who is more motivated to learn? The roles of family background and teacher-student interaction in motivating student learning. The Journal of Chinese Sociology, 6: 1-17. [DOI:10.1186/s40711-019-0095-z
32. Maroofi, Y., Kordnoghabi, R., & Saedmocheshi, L. (2014). The effectiveness of instructing cognitive and metacognitive strategies on academic achievement in experimental science lesson. Journal of Cognitive Strategies in Learning, 1(2): 83-96. [In Persian]
33. Mc-geown, S. P., Putwain, D., Simpson, E. G., Boffey, E., Markham, J., & Vince, A. (2014). Predictors of adolescent's academic motivation: personality, self-efficacy and adolescent's characteristics. Journal of Learning and Individual Differences, 32: 278-286. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2014.03.022
34. Mohammadian Sharif, K., Salimi, J., Barkhoda, J. (2014). Investigating the relationship between academic motivation and social achievement goals with academic. Journal of consulting research, 13(50): 79-101. [In Persian]
35. Mouton, S. G., Hawkins, J., McPherson, R. H., & Copley, J. (1996). School attachment: perspectives of low-attached high school students. Journal of Educational psychology, 16(3): 297-304. [DOI:10.1080/0144341960160306
36. Onen, E. (2014). Student Engagement Instrument: Adaptation Study for Turkish Secondary and High School Students. Turkish Journal of Psychological Counseling and Guidance, 42: 221-234.
37. Philips, K. T., Michael, M., Philips, T. L., Lalonde, K., & Tormohlen, N. (2015). Marijuana use, craving, and academic motivation and performance among college students: an in the moment study. Journal of Addictive Behaviors, 47: 42-47. [DOI:10.1016/j.addbeh.2015.03.020
38. Pintrich, P. R., & Schunk, D. H. (2002). Motivation in education: Theory, research, and applications. NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
39. Reeve, J. M. (2005). Understanding Motivation and emotion. John Wiley Press.
40. Saif, A. (2019). Modern Educational Psychology. Tehran: Doran Publication. [in Persian]
41. Salehi, M., Kareshki, H., & Ahanchian, M. R. (2016). Preliminary Validation of research motivation scale among higher education students. Journal of Psychological Studies, 11(1), 51-73. [In Persian].
42. Shafgat, N. A., Tatlah, I, A., & Iqbal. M. (2018). Relationship between extrinsic motivation and students' academic achievement: a secondary level study. Journal of research and reflection in education, 12(1): 93-101.
43. Shahbakhti, Z. (2011). Evaluation of the effectiveness of academic skills training on academic achievement motivation and academic self-efficacy in third grade female students of experimental sciences. MSc Thesis, Allameh Tabatabayi University, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
44. Shah-Hosseini, M. (2018). Investigating the relationship between attachment to school and classroom activities and motivation of students in the second secondary school of Borazjan. MSc Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Noorabad-mamasani, Iran. [In Persian]
45. Steinmayr, R., Weidinger, A. F., Schwinger, M., & Spinat, B. (2019). The Importance of Students' Motivation for Their Academic Achievement - Replicating and Extending Previous Findings. Journal of frontiers in psychology, 10(2019): 1-11. [DOI:10.3389/fpsyg.2019.01730
46. Taghizadeh Kohenjani, S. (2014). The effectiveness of time management skills training on achievement motivation and academic performance of female high school students in Shiraz. MSc Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht, Iran. [In Persian]
47. Taheri, A. M., & Fayyazi, M. (2012). Investigating the Gender& Family Background on the Causes of Loss of Motivation of Academic Pre-University. Journal of technology of education, 5(3): 181-192. [In Persian]
48. Vieno, A., Santinello, M., Pastore, M., & Perkins, D. D. (2007). Social support, sense of community in school, and self-efficacy as resources during early adolescence: An integrative model. American Journal of Community Psychology, 39(1-2): 177-90. [DOI:10.1007/s10464-007-9095-2
49. Weber, N. M., Somers, C. L., Day, A., & Baroni, B. A. (2016). Predictors and Outcomes of School Attachment and School Involvement in a Sample of Girls in Residential Treatment. Journal of Residential Treatment for Children & Youth, 33(2): 155-174. [DOI:10.1080/0886571X.2016.1188034
50. West, C., & Sadoski, M. (2011). Do study strategies predict academic performance in medical school? Journal of Medical Education, 45: 696-703. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.03929.x
51. Wigfield, A., & Eccles, J. S. (2000). Expectancy-value theory of achievement motivation: A developmental perspective. Journal of Educational Psychology, 25: 68-81. [DOI:10.1006/ceps.1999.1015
52. Wilson, K. M. (2018). School connectedness and academic success. MSc Th
esis, Sociology/Criminal Justice, Old Dominion University, America.
53. Yahgobkhani Ghiyasvand, M. (2018). Develop and validate a model of causal flourishing and academic motivation of high school students based on self-compassion, satisfaction of psychological needs and a sense of social security. PhD dissertation, University of Allameh Tabatabayi, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian]
54. Yarmohammadi Vasel, M., Mohammadi, A., Kordnoghabi, R., & Jamshidi Moghaddam, M. (2015). The Effect of Education through Cooperative Learning and Individual Conceptual Map on Students' Motivation and Academic Achievement. Journal of technology of instruction and learning, 1(2): 139-158. [In Persian]
55. Yıldız, V. A., & Kılıç, D. (2020). Investigation of School Burnout and School Attachment among Secondary School Students. Journal of educational science: theory and practice, 20(3): 44-55.