1. Alagheband, A. (2014). Preparations for educational management. Tehran: Ravan Publications. (In Persian)
2. Alagheband, A. (2016). Theoretical foundations and principles of educational management. Tehran: Ravan Publications. (In Persian)
3. Ardalan, MR., Eskandari, A., & Gilani, M. (2012). Knowledge Leadership, Organizational Intelligence and Organizational Effectiveness. Journal of Strategic Management Studies, 3(12), 71-100. (In Persian)
4. Avazzade, H. (1395). The relationship between knowledge management and innovative organizational climate with innovative employee behavior. Master Thesis in Educational Sciences, Teaching and Improvement of Human Resources. Mohaghegh Ardabili University, Ardabil, Iran. (In Persian)
5. Baghlachi, M. (2016). Investigating the mediator role of self-efficacy in the relationship between human capital and employee performance (Case study: Mohaghegh Ardabili University). Master Thesis in Executive Management, Strategic branch. Islamic Azad University of Germy, Germy branch, Iran. (In Persian)
6. Bahrami, S., & Jafari Harandi, R. (2017). Human capital indicators and Innovative organizational climate in higher education. 10th International Conference on Management and Accounting and 7th Conference on Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation. Mehr Ishraq Conference company, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
7. Cavaleri, S., & Seivert, S. (2005). Knowledge leadership: The Art and Science of the Knowledge-Based. Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann. [DOI:10.1016/B978-0-7506-7840-7.50005-0
8. Daryono, M., Nimran, U., & Suhadak, K. R. (2015). The Effect of Knowledge Leadership toward Organizational Culture, Individual Learning, and Collective Learning and Its Implication toward Individual Creativity: a Study on State-Owned Plantation Enterprises of Indonesia. European Journal of Business and Management, 7(6), 192-204.
9. Davoudi, AH., & Dadmarzi, R. (2018). The relationship between knowledge management establishment and empowerment with employee job performance. Journal of Human Resource Studies, 8 (29), 1-22. (In Persian)
10. Dehegihan Sultana, M., Mesbah, M., & Tayebi, Y. (2019). The Effect of organizational value and knowledge-oriented leadership on innovation performance with clarifying role of knowledge sharing. Innovation & creativity in human science, 8(3), 43-74. (In Persian)
11. Denison, D. R. (2000). Organizational culture: Can it be a key lever for driving organizational change. The international handbook of organizational culture and climate, 347-372.
12. Denison, D.R., & Neale, W.S. (2000). Denison Organizational Culture Survey: Facilitator Guide. Washington: Denison Consulting, LLC.
13. Derakhshan, M., Almasi, M., & Zandi, K. (2018). The Mediating Role of Cooperative Learning Culture in the Relationship Between Knowledge Leadership and Transfer of Training. Organizational Behaviour Studies, 7(2), 159-176. (In Persian)
14. Donate, M. J., & De Pablo, J. D. S. (2015). The role of knowledge-oriented leadership in knowledge management practices and innovation. Journal of Business Research, 68(2), 360-370. [DOI:10.1016/j.jbusres.2014.06.022
15. Dorrani, K., & Adiban, H. (2015). Survey of the relation between knowledge management processes and job performance of employees in higher education (case study: university of Tehran). Knowledge Studies, 1(4), 1-25. (In Persian)
16. Edwards, J.R. (2010). Multilevel study of leadership, change oriented staff, and propensity for innovation adoption. Doctor of Philosophy. Texas, Christian University.
17. Eskandari, M., Payedarfard, D., & Mahdavinik, M. (2018). Relationship between Organizational Culture and Citizenship Organizational Behavior in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Depiction of Health, 9(4), 292-298. (In Persian)
18. Fattahi, A. (2018). The relationship between social loafing and organizational citizen behavior with the job performance of Urmia University staff. Master Thesis in Higher Education Management and Planning. Shahid Madani University of Azerbaijan. Tabriz, Iran. (In Persian)
19. Firouze Hajialiakbari, F., Nazari Farokhi, H. (2019). Survey of the Effect of Organizational Culture on Innovation in Organization. Journal of New Research Approaches in Management and Accounting, 3(12), 15-31. (In Persian)
20. Ghanbari, G., & Eskandari, E. (2013). A study of Relationship between Knowledge Leadership with Intellectual Capital Management. Journal of Public Administration, 4(12), 89-112. (In Persian)
21. Godarzvand, M., NAjbaei, SS., & Hashemi, SS. (2010). The Relationship between Knowledge Management and Denison Organizational Culture Indicators. Work and Society, 122, 48-57. (In Persian)
22. Guest, D.E. (2011). Human resource management and performance: still searching for some answers. Human Resource Management Journal, 21(1), 3-13. [DOI:10.1111/j.1748-8583.2010.00164.x
23. Gumusluoglu, L., & Ilsev, A. (2009). Transformational leadership, creativity, and organizational innovation. Journal of Business Research, 62, 461-473. [DOI:10.1016/j.jbusres.2007.07.032
24. Islam, Md. Z., Ahmed, S.M., Hasan, I., & Ahmed, S.U. (2011). Organizational culture and knowledge sharing: Empirical evidence from service organizations. African Journal of Business Management, 5(14), 5900-5909. DOI: 10.5897/AJBM11.073
25. Ismail, S., Romle, A.R. & Azmar, N.A. (2015). The impact organizational culture on job satisfaction in higher education institution. International Journal of Administration and Governance, 1(4), 14-19.
26. Jafari Fekrat, A., & Hossaini Shakib, M. (2018). Investigating the effect of servant leadership on organizational culture, organizational commitment, organizational citizenship behavior and employee performance. Journal of Human Resource Studies, 8(29), 45-68. (In Persian)
27. Jankingthong, K., & Rurkkhum, S. (2012). Factors Affecting Job Performance: A Review of Literature. Silpakorn University Journal of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts, 12(2), 115-127.
28. Kang, J.H., Matusik, J.G., Kim, T., & Phillips, J.M. (2016). Interactive effects of multiple organizational climates on employee innovative behavior in entrepreneurial firms: A cross level investigation. Journal of Business Venturing, 31, 628-642. [DOI:10.1016/j.jbusvent.2016.08.002
29. Karimi Birgani, F., Ismailnia Shirvani, K., Sadeghi, R., & Kazemi Malek Mahmoudi, Sh. (2015). Investigating the relationship between innovative organizational climate and organizational health from the perspective of employees. 1st International Conference on Islamic Economics, Management, Accounting, Humanities and Islamic Banking, Danesh Pishahangan Institute, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
30. Khosravi, A. (2016). The mediating role of the moral atmosphere in relation to personality traits and job performance of Birjand University staff and medical sciences. Master Thesis in Education (Educational Management), University of Birjand, Birjand, Iran. (In Persian)
31. Loehlin, J. C. (1992). Latent Variable Models: An introduction to factor, path and structural analysis, 2nd ed, Hillsdale: New Jersey.
32. Mabey, C., Kulich, C., & Lorenzi-Cioldi, F. (2012). Knowledge leadership in global scientific research. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23(12), 2450-2467. [DOI:10.1080/09585192.2012.668386
33. Mercer, J., Barker, B., & Bird, R. (2010). Human resource management in education: contexts, themes and impact. Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9780203850817
34. Mirkamali, M. (2013). Leadership and educational management. Tehran: Yastroon Publication. (In Persian)
35. Mirsepasi, N., Rajabi Farjad, H. (2018). Analyzing the Role of Moderating Ethical Standards in the Relationship between Organizational Culture and Organizational Trust. Ethics in science and Technology, 13 (3), 70-78. (In Persian)
36. Moloudian, H., & Rah Chamani, R. (2018). Investigating the Role of Knowledge-Based Leadership on Knowledge Management and Innovation Methods. 1st National Conference on Management, Economics and Resistance Economics, Payame Noor University of Khorasan Razavi, Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian)
37. Mohammad Davoodi, A. H. & Dadmarzi, R. (2018). The relationship between the establishment of knowledge management and empowerment with job performance. Journal of Human Resource Studies, 8 (29), 1-22. (In Persian)
38. Momenpoor, N., Hasani M., Ghasemzadeh A., & Momenpoor S. (2018) The mediating role of individual accountability in relationship between psychological empowerment and psychological climate with job performance. Psychological Development, 7(8), 131-158. (In Persian)
39. Motowidlo, S. J. (2003). Job performance. In W. C. Borman, D. R. Ilgen, & R. J. Klimoski (Eds.), Handbook of Psychology,Vol. 12, Industrial and Organizational Psychology (pp. 39-53). John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken, NJ. [DOI:10.1002/0471264385.wei1203
40. Mozaffari Panah, M. (2018). The effect of human resource management activities and adherence to Islamic values on job performance mediated by job satisfaction (Study of Zanjan University staff). Master Thesis in Islamic Human Resource Management. Zanjan University. Zanjan, Iran. (In Persian)
41. Mulavi, M., & Hassanzadeh, J. (2018). The relationship between managers' leadership styles and Employee job performance rate. 3rd International Conference on Psychology, Sociology and Educational Sciences and Social Studies. Shiraz, Iran. (In Persian)
42. Naami, A Z., & Afshari, A. (2010). Relationship among leadership-member exchange leadership style, problem-solving styles, work group relationships, and innovative organizational climate and innovative behavior in employees. Psychological Research, 13 (1), 124-137. (In Persian)
43. Naderi, F., & Safarzadeh., S. (2014). The relationship of organization justice, organizational health, job engagement and organizational innovative climate with psychological empowerment and organizational citizenship behavior. Knowledge and research in applied psychology, 15 (56),56-68. (In Persian)
44. Qasemzadeh Alishahi, A., Razaghi, M., & Masoumi Kia, F. (2020). The Role of Learning and the Organizational Training Climate in Job Performance: Organizational Learning Capacity Part. Journal of Managing Education in Organizations, 9 (1):147-174. (In Persian)
45. Sabzalon, H. (2012). Investigating the Relationship between Participatory Management and Organizational Culture with the Job Performance of High School Teachers in the First Course of the Education Department of District 2 of Shiraz. Master Thesis in Educational Management, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht branch, Marvdasht, Iran. (In Persian)
46. Saeed, R., Mussawar, S., Lodhi, R. N., Iqbal, A., Nayab, H.H., & Yaseen, S. (2013). Factors Affecting the Performance of Employees at Work Place in the Banking Sector of Pakistan. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 17(9), 1200-1208.
47. Safarzadeh, S., Naderi, F., & Enayaty, M.S. (2013). The relationship Between Organizational Health, Job Engagement and innovative organizational climate with psychological empowerment in employees. Journal of social psychology (new findings in psychology), 8(27), 55-69. (In Persian)
48. Sarabia, M. (2007). Knowledge leadership cycles: an approach from Nonaka's viewpoint. Journal of Knowledge Management, 11(3), 6-15. [DOI:10.1108/13673270710752072
49. Sarfarazi, M., Ijadi, A., & Motahhari, V. (2018). Investigating the key factors of success in knowledge leadership style. 2nd International Conference on New Findings in Accounting, Management, Economics and Banking. Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
50. Senobar, N., Sabouri Fard, M., Shoaran, A., & Amini, J. (2016). The effect of knowledge leadership components on organizational performance improvement by examining the mediating role of customer knowledge management. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, (28), 101-120. (In Persian)
51. Shafaat Panahi, M. (2015). The relationship between organizational climate and organizational culture with the performance of Jahrom University staff. Master Thesis in Educational Management, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht branch, Marvdasht, Iran. (In Persian)
52. Shanker, R., Bhanugopan, R., Van der Heijden, B. I.J.M., & Farrell, M. (2017). Organizational climate for innovation and organizational performance: The mediating effect of innovative work behavior. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 100, 67-77. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2017.02.004. [DOI:10.1016/j.jvb.2017.02.004
53. Sorani Yancheshmeh, R. (2018). The Impact of Moral Leadership on Job Enthusiasm with the Mediate Role of Innovative organizational atmosphere of Faculty Members of Islamic Azad Universities of Tehran (Case Study: Tehran). Journal of Research in Educational Systems, 12, 1009-1027. (In Persian)
54. Viitala, R. (2004). Towards knowledge leadership. The Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 25(6), 528-544. [DOI:10.1108/01437730410556761
55. Xia, Y., & Yang, Y. (2019). RMSEA, CFI, and TLI in structural equation modeling with ordered categorical data: The story they tell depends on the estimation methods. Behavior Research Method, 51, 409-428. [DOI:10.3758/s13428-018-1055-2
56. Yang, L., Huang, C., & Hsu, T. (2014). Knowledge leadership to improve project and organizational performance. International Journal of Project Management, 32(1), 40-53. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijproman.2013.01.011
57. Zahrabi, A., & Mohebbi, A. (2018). Explaining the effect of management style on the mediating role of organizational culture on organizational silence. Applied Studies in Management and Development Sciences, 3(14), 41-52. (In Persian)
58. Zhang, L., & Cheng, J. (2015). Effect of Knowledge Leadership on Knowledge Sharing in Engineering Project Design Teams: The Role of Social Capital. Project Management Journal, 46(5), 111-124. [DOI:10.1002/pmj.21525