1. Alagaraja, M. and S. Thompson (2006). A Review of Lean Principles as Applied to the Education Environment. Proceedings of the 2006 ASEE Gulf-Southwest Annual Conference.
2. Alp, N. (2001). The lean transformation model for the education system. 29th Computers and Industrial Engineering Conference, Montréal.
3. Antony, J., et al. (2012). Lean Six Sigma for higher education institutions (HEIs). International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. [DOI:10.1108/17410401211277165
4. Antony, J., et al. (2015). A comparative study of Lean implementation in higher and further education institutions in the UK. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management.
5. Antony, J., et al. (2015). Waste identification and elimination in HEIs: the role of Lean thinking. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management.
6. Balzer William, K., et al. (2015). Lean higher education: successes, challenges, and realizing potential. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management 32(9): 924-933. [DOI:10.1108/IJQRM-08-2014-0119
7. Balzer, W. K., et al. (2016). A review and perspective on Lean in higher education. Quality Assurance in Education. [DOI:10.1108/QAE-03-2015-0011
8. Cano, M. and E. O'NEILL (2014). Lean Manufacturing: Can it be Applied Successfully within the Higher Education Sector? The International Conference" Quality and Dependability".
9. Cano, M., et al. (2016). A framework for implementing Lean operations management in the higher education sector. Toulon-Verona Conference" Excellence in Services".
10. Deshpande, M. (2020). Lean Model of Quality Management in Higher Education. Quality Management Implementation in Higher Education: Practices, Models, and Case Studies, IGI Global: 153-173. [DOI:10.4018/978-1-5225-9829-9.ch008
11. Flick, U. (2018). An introduction to qualitative research. sage. [DOI:10.4135/9781529716641
12. Ghavidel, Azam (2016). Lean management and its application in the world of education. Journal of Inclusive Management. 1, 1 (52-61). [in persian]
13. Gholami, somayeh., Et al. (2020). Identifying the factors affecting the difference between continuous and final grade scores in the 11th grade from the perspective of teachers and students: a mixed research study. Educational Measurement and Evaluation Studies 9 (28 # p00936):.[ Text in Persian]
14. Gholami, somayeh., Et al. (2020). Identifying the factors affecting the difference between continuous and final grade scores in the 11th grade from the perspective of teachers and students: a mixed research study. Educational Measurement and Evaluation Studies 9 (28 # p00936):.[ in Persian]
15. Grudowski, P. and M. Wiśniewska (2019). Lean management in higher education institutions. How to begin? Zeszyty Naukowe. Organizacja i Zarządzanie/Politechnika Śląska: 49-61. [DOI:10.29119/1641-3466.2019.137.4
16. Höfer, S. and J. Naeve (2017). The application of lean management in higher education.
17. Hooshisadast, A., et al. (2018). Designing a lean university model for public universities (Case study: Farhangian Teacher Education University (FTEU)). Bimonthly of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences 11(3): 132-141]in Persian]
18. Iman, Mohammad taghi (2013). Methodology of Qualitative Researches, Qom, Research Hozeh and University.[ in Persian]
19. Isaksson, R., et al. (2013). Lean higher education and lean research. 16th Toulon-Verona Conference; Faculty of Administration, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia; 29-30 August 2013.
20. Jafari, Parivash, Yazdani, Sohrab. (2008). Six Sigma and Lean Management Approaches in Education. Scientific Journal of Education and Evaluation (Quarterly), 1 (3), 7-40.[ in Persian]
21. Jahangiri, Abbas.(2016) Cases and extent of application of lean management techniques and tools in the Iranian health care system. Health Information Management, [S.l.], p. 681-704, [in Persian]
22. Jedynak, P. (2015). Lean management implementation: Determinant factors and experience. Jagiellonian Journal of Management 1(1): 51-64.
23. Kamkar, Zohreh, Abdollahi, Bijan, Zeinabadi, Hassan Reza, Abbasian, Hossein. (2019). Provide an integrated model of pure professional learning communities in school. Journal of School Administration, 7 (1), 147-162. [in Persian]
24. Kamp, P. (2017). The Lean Journey for Dutch Higher Education Institutions: a way to go?, University of Twente.
25. Kedem, Y. (2013). A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR APPLYING LEAN MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS. .
26. Lahidji, B. and W. Tucker (2015). Lean Thinking in Higher Education: Using the Push-Pull Model for Online Graduate Courses Serving Mid-Career Professionals. Toulon-Verona Conference" Excellence in Services".
27. Martínez Sanahuja, S. (2020). Towards Lean Teaching: Non-Value-Added Issues in Education. Education Sciences 10(6): 160. [DOI:10.3390/educsci10060160
28. Novak, S. (2005). The small manufacturer's toolkit: a guide to selecting the techniques and systems to help you win, CRC Pr [DOI:10.4324/9780203338353
29. Odero, E. (2017). Lean thinking, value-creation processes, leadership, organizational culture and performance of universities: a conceptual analysis. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research 3(4): 353-386.
30. Pusca, D. and D. O. Northwood (2016). Can lean principles be applied to course design in engineering education? Global Journal of Engineering Education 18(3): 173-179.
31. Salimi, Qasim, Keshavarzi, Fahimeh, Heidari, Elham. (2015). Experimental study of the relationship between psychological empowerment and maturity of behavior of Shiraz Bargh students. Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration, 5 (19), 1-22.[ in Persian]
32. Singh, J. (2020). Applying lean methodology to curriculum revision and internship placement process-a case study. Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching & Learning. . [DOI:10.1108/JRIT-05-2019-0055
33. Stone, K. B. (2012). Four decades of lean: a systematic literature review. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma. [DOI:10.1108/20401461211243702
34. Thirkell, E. and I. Ashman (2014). Lean towards learning: connecting Lean Thinking and human resource management in UK higher education. The International Journal of Human Resource Management 25(21): 2957-2977. [DOI:10.1080/09585192.2014.948901
35. Government Of The Islamic Republic of Iran (2020). www.dolat.ir/detail/332424 (99/06/26)
36. Isna (2019). www.isna.ir/news/07909 (98/01/21)
37. Isna (2020). www.isna.ir/news/21525 (99/05/2)
38. Ziskovsky, B. and J. Ziskovsky (2019). Optimizing Student Learning: A Lean Systems Approach to Improving K-12 Education, CRC Press. [DOI:10.4324/9780429447976
39. Zivkosky, B. and J. Zivkosky (2007). Applying process improvement to K-12 education . Cambridge, MA: Lean Enterprise Education.