1. Adli, F. (2021). Identifying the key components for the establishment of knowledge management for teachers' sustainable professional development. Research in Teacher Education (RTE), 4(2). [in Persian].
2. Bakhtiari, H. (2018). Review the status and requirements of professional development of faculty members. Journal of Law Enforcement Order and Security, 11(2): 103-130. https://www.sid.ir/fa/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=529185 [in Persian].
3. Bakhtiari, M. Abbasi, L. Kordestani, F. Khorshidi, A. (2020). Presenting the growth model of the faculty members of the Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch. Journal of Educational Leadership and Management, 14 (4): 1-21. [in Persian].
4. Bandali, B. Abolghasemi, M. Pardakhtchi, M. Rezaei-zadeh, M. (2021). Faculty Development Programs at Shahid Beheshti University; Insufficient Strengths. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 13 (6): 597-607. [in Persian].
5. Cheng, M.M.H. Li, D.D. Y. (2020): Implementing practitioner research as a teacher professional development strategy in an Asia-Pacific context, Journal of Education for Teaching. . [DOI:10.1080/02607476.2019.1708627
6. Cockrell, M. L. (2011). A Comparative Analysis Study of Professional Development Models Impacting Student Achievement. Doctoral Dissertation, East Carolina University: Department of Educational. Leadership.
7. The Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution (2013) .Country's Cultural Engineering Map. [in Persian].
8. Esmaeilei Mahanei, H. Pourkaremei, J. Mirkamalei, S. Jamalei, E. (2020). The Role of Educational Departments in Professional Development of Academic Members of Universities and Higher Education Institutions: A Mixed Approach. Journal of Educational Measurement and Evaluation Studies, 10 (29): 167- 203. [in Persian].
9. The Ministry of Science, Research and Technology. (2016). Faculty recruitment regulations of education, research, and technology. [in Persian].
10. Faraji, H. Houshi Al- Sadat, S. Mohammadabadi, M. Bastani Pourmoghadam, M. (2020). Barriers to Deterrents of Teacher Educators' Participation in Professional Development Programs: A Grounded Theory Study. Educational and Scholastic studies, 8(2), 43- 63. [ in Persian].
11. Feyzi, S. Khorshidi, A. Hamidifar, F, A. Delgoshaei, Y. (2020). Presenting the Productivity Model of the Faculty Members of Amin University of Law Enforcement Sciences, A Police Knowledge Journal ,22 (2): 223-246. [in Persian].
12. Ford, K.A. DiTommaso Downs, L. McDowell, M. Bedford, L. (2018). Peer Coaching as Professional Development for Remote, Online Faculty" (2018). Program & Posters. 22.
13. Gaff, J. G. (1976). Towards faculty renewal. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
14. Ghorooneh, D. Mirkamali, S. Bazargan, A. Kharazi, S. (2014). Identifying and Prioritizing the Factors Affecting the Faculty Development in the University of Tehran. Journal of training and development of human resources, 1(1), 89-115. [in Persian].
15. Hilty, D. M. Liu, H. Y. Stubbe, D. (2019). Defining Professional Development in Medicine, Psychiatry, and Allied Fields. Psychiatric Clinics. [DOI:10.1016/j.psc.2019.04.001
16. Howell, E. Perez, S. Abraham, W.T. (2020). Toward a Professional Development Model for Writing as a Digital, Participatory Proces, Reading Research Quarterly, 0(0): 1-23 | doi:10.1002/rrq.294. [DOI:10.1002/rrq.294
17. The Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution. . (1998). Islamic University Document. [in Persian].
18. Islamicization Council of Universities and Educational Centers (2011). Executive Instruction of the Regulations for Knowledge Enhancement and Empowerment of University Faculty Members, approved, Session 231. [in Persian].
19. Jalaeifar, S. Abdollahi, B. (2021). Identification of professional development competencies of novice faculty members of state universities in Tehran. jiera, 15(52), doi: 10.22034/jiera.2021.248410.2360 [in Persian].
20. Loura, K. (2020). Maturity of members of the University of Arts, The case of Spanish university geolgists, Scientometrics, 55(1): 137-156.
21. Mohabat, H. Fathi Vajargah, K. Jafari, P. (2019). Identifying the Model and Designing the Competencies of the Faculty Members of Universities and Higher Education Institutions of Iran: A Qualitative Study, Iranian Society for Training and Development, 6(21), 67-92 [in Persian].
22. Naveh Ebrahim, AR. Keshvari, H. (2012). Talent Management of Innovation Teachers in Human Resource Management Tehran: Soureh Higher Education Institute. [in Persian].
23. Pérez-Foguet, A. Lazzarini, B. (2019). Continuing professional education in engineering faculties: Transversal integration of sustainable human development in basic engineering sciences courses. Journal of Cleaner Production, 218, 772-781. [DOI:10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.02.054
24. Priest, A.W. (2001). An investigation into faculty development practices in graduate physical therapy education programs.
25. Roshani Ali Benasee, H. Hassani, M. Ghalavandi, H. (2021). Identifying the dimensions and components of research Development in order to design a conceptual model (Case study; faculty members of Urmia University. Journal of Management and Planning in Educational System. [in Persian].
26. Sabharwal, M. (2019). Determining the components of professional development of the faculty members of the faculties of experimental sciences, Research in Higher Education, 42 (2):171-196.
27. The Ministry of Science, Research and Technology . (2011). Scientific Comprehensive Map of the country. [in Persian].
28. Soltani Pereshkafti, N. Jafari, P. Ghorchian, N. Bagheri, M. (2020). The model for the development of faculty members of Payame Noor University based on informal learning using the foundation data theory. (Payame Noor University of Hormozgan). Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration, 10 (40): 312-342. [in Persian].
29. Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution. (2010). Comprehensive scientific map document of the country. [in Persian].
30. The Islamic Consultative Assembly. (2017).The comprehensive policies of the sixth development plan of economic, social, and cultural of Islamic Republic of Iran. [in Persian].
31. Tran, L.T., Nghia, T.L.H. (2020). Leadership in international education: leaders' professional development needs and tensions. High Educ ,80, 479-495. [DOI:10.1007/s10734-019-00494-1
32. Yousefi, H. Asadbegi, M. Rashid Haji Khaje loo, S. (2020). Extracting the criteria for faculty members rank promotion through the application of comparative study of selected universities. IRPHE: 25 (4) :73-95. [in Persian].