1. Abdollahi, B., & Safari, A. (2015). Examining the main obstacles to teachers' professional. development. Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovations, 15 (2), 99-134. [persian].
2. Adib Haj Bagheri, M., Parvizi, S., & Salsali, M. (2015). Qualitative research methods. Tehran: Boshra Publications. [persian].
3. Aldrup, K., Klusmann, U., Lüdtke, O., Göllner, R., & Trautwein, U. (2018). Student misbehavior and teacher well-being: Testing the mediating role of the teacher-student relationship. Learning and Instruction, 58, 126- 136. [DOI:10.1016/j.learninstruc.2018.05.006
4. Alizadeh, E., & Rezaei, A. M. (2009). Assessing the social status of the teaching profession (high school and high school) and its changes over the past three decades. Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovations, 1(8), 7- 26. [persian].
5. Aloe, A. M., Shisler, S. M., Norris, B. D., Nickerson, A. B., & Rinker, T. W. (2014). A multivariate meta- analysis of student misbehavior and teacher burnout. Educational Research Review, 12, 30- 44. [DOI:10.1016/j.edurev.2014.05.003
6. Arianpour, A., Mazlumi, N., Zargham, H., & Bakhshizadeh, N. (2007). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Performance of Engineering Working Teams, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Management, Tehran, Iran. [Persian].
7. Bahrami Komil, N. (2019). Social demand or credit? Etemad newspaper, Wednesday, July 17, 4416. [persian].
8. Bascia, N., & Osmond, P. (2013). Teacher :union: Governmental relations in the context of educational reform. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto.
9. Bascia, N. (2009). Pushing on the paradigm: Research on teachers' organizations as policy actors. In G. Sykes, B. Schneider & D. Plank (Eds.), Handbook on Educational Policy Research, 785-792. New York: Routledge.
10. Bascia, N. (2008). What teachers want from their :union:s: What the literature tells us. In M. Compton & L. Weiner (Eds.). The global assault on teaching, teachers and their :union:s. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 95-108.
11. Bascia, N. (2008). Learning through struggle: How the Alberta Teachers' Association maintains an even keel. In K. Church, N. Bascia & E. Shragge (Eds). Learning in Community. Dordrecht, the Netherlands: Springer. [DOI:10.1007/978-1-4020-6654-2_9
12. Bascia, N. (1999). The other side of the equation: Teachers' professional development and the organizational capacity of teacher :union:s. Educational Policy, 14(3), 385-404. [DOI:10.1177/0895904800014003003
13. Borg, W., Gall, J., & Gall, M. (2014). Quantitative and qualitative research methods in educational sciences of psychology, 1 (translated by Khosrow Bagheri et al.). Tehran: Samat. [persian].
14. Boroumand, M., & Zaroufi, M. (2014). Investigating economic and social factors related to job satisfaction of education teachers in Bostanabad city. Sociological Studies, 25, 77-93. [persian].
15. Brunner E J, Squires T. (2013). The bargaining power of teachers' :union:s and the allocation of school resources. Journal of Urban Economics; 76: 15- 27. [DOI:10.1016/j.jue.2013.01.003
16. Buchanan, J., & Tulak, G. (2015). Calculate satisfaction. Tehran: Ney Publishing. [persian].
17. Bucholtz, M., & Hall, K. (2005). Identity and interaction: A sociocultural linguistic approach. Discourse studies, 7(4-5), 585-614. [DOI:10.1177/1461445605054407
18. Carter, B., & Stevenson, H. Passy, R. (2010). Industrial relations in education: Transforming the school workforce. [DOI:10.4324/9780203861646
19. Cooperative School Development Secretariat. (2017). What is a teachers' :union: and how was it established? www.coopschool.ir. [Persian].
20. Cowen J, Strunk K. (2015). The impact of teachers' :union:s on educational outcomes: What we know and what we need to learn. Economics of Education Review; 48: 208- 223. [DOI:10.1016/j.econedurev.2015.02.006
21. Day, C. (2002). Developing teachers: The challenges of lifelong learning. Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9780203021316
22. Duta, N., Tomoaica, E., & Panisoara, G. (2015). Desirable characteristics defining to describe an effective teacher. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 197: 1223-1229.6 [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.07.383
23. Education International. (2018). Iran: Solidarity with trade :union: leaders arrested after teachers' strike. Published: 17.10.2018. https://ei-ie.org/en/detail/16032/iran-solidarity-with-trade-:union:-leaders-arrested-after-teachers%E2%80%99-strike.
24. Fathi Azar, E., Golparvar, F., Mirnsab, M. M., & Vahedi, S. (2015). Phenomenological study of behavioral problems in high school students: Emotional-social and academic challenges. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Applied Consulting, 6(2), 53-72. [persian].
25. Forghani, F. (2013). Organizational activities should be developed. Old Internet Magazine, https://www.kohanjournal.com. [persian].
26. Gindin, J, & Finger, L. (2013). Promoting education quality: The role of teachers':union:s in Latin America. Paper commissioned for the EFA Global Monitoring Report 2013/4, Teaching and learning: Achieving quality for all (Paris: UNESCO, 2013). Retrieved from http://scholar.harvard.edu/files/lesliefinger/files/gindin_and_finger_2013.pdf.
27. Hoxby, C. (1996). How teachers' :union:s affect education production. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 111(3), 671-718. [DOI:10.2307/2946669
28. https://www.forbes.com.Strike In West Virginia Demonstrates How Teachers :union:s Oppose School Choice, As Well As Tax Relief. https://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickgleason/2019/02/19/west-virginia-demonstrates-how-teachers-:union:s-oppose-school-choice-as-well-as-tax-relief/#2ebb554760b5.
29. Ingersoll, R. M. (2001). Teacher Turnover, Teacher Shortages, and the Organization of Schools, University of Washington: The Center for the Study of Teaching and Policy. [DOI:10.1037/e384452004-001
30. Jafarpour, M. (2018). Pathology of teamwork in the country's organizations. Journal of Management Studies in Development & Evolution, 27(87), 75-100. [persian].
31. Jahangiri, A., & Elmi, M. (2016). Social factors related to the promotion of social status of Meshkinshahr high school teachers from the perspective of teachers themselves. Sociological Studies, 7(28), 7- 23. [Persian].
32. Karaca, A. (2017). Relationship between Organizational Justice and Organizational Commitment. Journal of Multidisciplinary Developments, 2(2), 82-91.
33. Koppich, J. e., & Callahan, M. A. (2009). Teacher collective bargaining: What we know and what we need to know. Handbook of Education Policy Research, Online publication.
34. Korthagen, F. A. (2004). In search of the essence of a good teacher: Towards a more holistic approach in teacher education. Teaching and teacher education, 20(1), 77-97. [DOI:10.1016/j.tate.2003.10.002
35. Lamm Westa, K., & Mykerezi, E. (2011). Teachers' :union:s and compensation: The impact of collective bargaining on salary schedules and performance pay schemes. Economics of Education Review, 30, 99-108. [DOI:10.1016/j.econedurev.2010.07.007
36. Maboudi, Zabih (2014). Investigating the factors affecting the social status of the teaching profession from the perspective of high school teachers in Mazandaran province. Master Thesis, North Tehran Azad University.
37. McCollow, J. (2017). Teacher :union:s. Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Education. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320046867_Teacher_:union:s [DOI:10.1093/acrefore/9780190264093.013.201
38. Mehdizadeh, A. (2010). Poverty and inequality in the age of globalization. Political Studies, 1 (3), 101-122. [persian].
39. Moe, T. (2011). Special Interest: Teachers :union:s and America's Public Schools. Washington, D.C.: The Brookings Institution.
40. Moeidfar, S., & Zhani, G. A. (2005). Assessing the level of job dissatisfaction of teachers and social factors affecting it. Iranian Journal of Sociology, 6 (1), 135-150. [persian].
41. Mohammad Hosseini, E. (2018). Brain function in response to poverty and unemployment; Poverty and social inequality lead to rebellion. http://news.rooja.org/fa/content/6090280.html. [persian].
42. Motlagh, M. E., Aoleyaei Manesh, A., & Beheshtian, M. (2008). Health and its determining social factors. Deputy Minister of Health, Ministry of Health, Treatment and Medical Education. Movaffagh publications. [persian].
43. Movahedi, M. (2010). Determining the characteristics of Iranian Islamic culture. Tehran: Secretariat of the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution. [persian].
44. Navidi, A., & Barzegar, M. (2003). Ways to promote the social status of teachers. Quarterly Journal of Education, 74, 56-100. [persian].
45. Nourbakhsh, P., & Rashedi, M. (2013). Relationships between internal and external control and ethical behavior with job satisfaction. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology, 9(1), 1-7. [persian].
46. OECD. (2011). Education and skills, in OECD, Better Policies for Development: Recommendations for Policy Coherence, OECD Publishing.doi: 10.1787/9789264115958-20-en. [DOI:10.1787/9789264115958-20-en
47. Qaderzadeh, O., & Faraji, S. (2014). Analyzing Teachers' Experiences of Dual Jobs: A Qualitative Study of Reasons and Consequences. Culture Strategy, 26, 119-146. [persian]
48. Regulations of trade :union:s. (2017). Rules and regulations applicable to executive bodies, Ministry of Interior. [persian].
49. Stevenson, H. (2015). Teacher :union:ism in changing times: Is this the real "new :union:ism"? Journal of School Choice, 9(4), 604-625 [DOI:10.1080/15582159.2015.1080054
50. Urban, W. J. (1982). Why teachers organized (p. 112). Detroit: Wayne State University Press.
51. Weiner, L. (2012). The future of our schools: Teachers :union:s and social justice. New York: Haymarket Books.
52. Zaer Kaaba, R. (2016). The role of teachers' :union: in the structure of education. http://sedayemoallem.ir [persian].
53. Zarei Matin, H. (2021). Advanced organizational behavior management. Tehran: Agah Publications. [persian].
54. Zugelder, B. S., Greene, H. C., Warren, L. L., & L'Esperance, M. (2019). Master's Students' Perceptions toward Teacher Leadership. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 17(12). [DOI:10.26803/ijlter.17.12.4