1. Ahadi, S., & Suandi, T. (2018). Relationship between Empowerment and Organizational Learning among Academics in Malaysian Research Universities.
2. Amoateng, M. (2015). Organizational Learning, Empowerment and Creativity Among Employees of some Financial Institutions in Accra (Doctoral dissertation, University of Ghana).
3. Bocanet, A., & El Kassar, T. (2016). Organizational Learning and Learning Organizations: An Insight on Processes & Structure. Available at SSRN 2769582.
4. Cochran, M. (2017). The Parental Empowerment Process: Buiding on Family Strenghts. In Child psychology in action (pp. 12-33). Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9781315183329-ch1
5. Dastgerdi, K., Goodarzi, M.,Asadi, H., & Dastgerdi, Mehdi. (2009). The Relationship between Empowerment and Organizational Learning of the Employees of the Physical Education Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran.Sports Management, 2(7),111- 124. [Persian].
6. Demirchi, M., Hosseini, S., & Children, M. (2019). Designing a model for empowering Sepah Bank employees based on organizational learning. training and human resource development,3(20), 1- 26. [Persian].
7. Dixon, N. M. (2017). The organizational learning cycle: How we can learn collectively. Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9781315554945
8. Ege, T., Esen, A., & Aşık Dizdar, Ö. (2017). Organizational Learning and Learning Organizations: an Integrative Framework. Uluslararası Yönetim İktisat ve İşletme Dergisi, 13(2), 439-460. [DOI:10.17130/ijmeb.2017228693
9. Fakharian, Al. (2014). Investigating the Relationship between the Components of the Psychological Dimension of Teacher Empowerment and the Establishment of a Learning Organization in Public Boys' Secondary Schools in Tehran, M.Sc. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology. [Persian].
10. Farmani, M., Ravangard, R. (2014). The Relationship between Empowerment and Organizational Learning among the staff of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Health Information Management,11(6),789- 789. [Persian].
11. Field, L. (2016). Impediments to empowerment and learning within organizations. The Learning Organization, 4(4), 149-158. [DOI:10.1108/09696479710170842
12. Geddes, C. E., Li, H., & Jin, X. (2018). Optogenetic editing reveals the hierarchical organization of learned action sequences. Cell, 174(1), 32-43. [DOI:10.1016/j.cell.2018.06.012
13. Islamieh, F., & Benisi, P. (2019). Analyzing the Relationships between Human Resource Empowerment with Agility and Organizational Learning. New Educational Management Strategies, 1(1), 10-25. [Persian].
14. Jahanian, R., & Haj Hosseini, M. (2013). An Analysis of New Organizations of the Third Millennium: Learning Organization, 3rd International Conference on Applied Research in Management and Accounting, Tehran, Shahid Beheshti University. [Persian].
15. Joo, B. K., & Shim, J. H. (2017). Psychological empowerment and organizational commitment: the moderating effect of organizational learning culture. Human Resource Development International, 13(4), 425-441. [DOI:10.1080/13678868.2010.501963
16. Lorinkova, N. M., & Perry, S. J. (2017). When is empowerment effective? The role of leader-leader exchange in empowering leadership, cynicism, and time theft. Journal of Management, 43(5), 1631-1654. [DOI:10.1177/0149206314560411
17. Matthews, R. L., MacCarthy, B. L., & Braziotis, C. (2017). Organisational learning in SMEs: a process improvement perspective. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 37(7), 970-1006. [DOI:10.1108/IJOPM-09-2015-0580
18. Mohammadi, S. M. (2017). Investigating the Relationship between Staff Readiness for Change and Empowerment with the Learning Organization in Tabriz Water and Sewerage Company, M.Sc. Thesis, Mazandaran University, Faculty of Social Sciences. [Persian].
19. Mullah Hosseini.,A., & Arsalan, E. (2009). Investigating the Relationship between Employee Empowerment and Organizational Effectiveness in Government Offices and Organizations of Rafsanjan. Development and Capital,2(4), 117- 140. [Persian].
20. Nasiri Walik Bani, F., Qaltash, A. &, Sarchahani, Z. (2013). The Relationship between Employee Empowerment and Job Performance and Manpower Productivity of Fars Province Education Organization. Management of Organizational Training,4(2), 63- 90. [Persian].
21. Nasirizadeh, H. (2017). Investigating the Relationship between Staff Readiness for Change and Empowerment with the Learning Organization in Tabriz Water and Sewerage Company, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Tabriz, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. [Persian].
22. Padiab, M. (2012). Investigating the dimensions of learning organization and their impact on organizational learning in the University of Science and Culture, M.Sc. Thesis, Payame Noor Center, Tehran, Faculty of Humanities. [Persian].
23. Rajabi, H. (2012). Investigating the Relationship between Knowledge Management and Innovation in Urmia Businesses. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Taxation,1(1), 75-89. [Persian].
24. Soleimani, N., Hardworking, B., & Faiz, A. (2011). The Relationship between Employee Empowerment and Organizational Learning in Education Departments. Scientific Journal of Education and Evaluation (Quarterly),4(15),89- 105. [Persian].
25. Song, J. H., Kim, H. M., & Kolb, J. A. (2019). The effect of learning organization culture on the relationship between interpersonal trust and empowerment. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 20(2), 147-167. [DOI:10.1002/hrdq.20013
26. Sorkheh, K. (2017). Identifying ways to empower the employees of Pegah Khuzestan Company to create a learning organization, Master Thesis, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology. [Persian].
27. Teymouri, M., & Khadivi, A. (2014). Learning organization, a suitable model for modern organizations, the third national conference on management research and humanities in Iran, Tehran, Modger Management Research Institute. [Persian].
28. Teymournejad, K., & Sarihi Esfestani, R. (2009). The Impact of Organizational Learning on the Psychological Empowerment of the Staff of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, Improvement and Transformation Management Studies,5(62),37- 59. [Persian].
29. Yuesti, A., & Sumantra, K. (2017). Empowerment On The Knowledge And Learning Organization For Community Development. Scientific Research Journal (SCIRJ), 5(9).
30. Yun, Y. M., & Yoo, M. S. (2017). Effects of emotional competence, learning organization, and nursing organization culture among nursing performance of clinical nurses. The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, 11(4), 29-40. [DOI:10.12811/kshsm.2017.11.4.029